If there’s one thing we know clients hate, it’s paying for time. It doesn’t make sense to us either.
We tailor each of our packages to your specific needs. Whether we’re delivering a single project, or ongoing support through a subscription package, we’ll give you a clear fixed fee and we’ll stick to what we’ve agreed.
Here’s how we approach it.
Introducing the Tend Subscription:
- Outsourced in-house monthly plan
- A legal team by your side, driven to help you hit your business goals
- Shared Slack or Teams channel
- Fixed predictable monthly fee
- No minimum contract, cancel anytime on one month’s notice.
- Easy set-up
- Prices start from £500 plus VAT per month
We’re dead set on delivering unparalleled value. That’s why we’re working with our customers to offer a fixed price monthly subscription for all their day-to day legal needs.
Each subscription package is completely bespoke. It might just include one area (for example commercial contract reviews or employment law support). Or it might be a full legal support function which includes all services we offer, from company compliance to unlimited legal advice, document reviews and contracts.
Working as your outsourced in-house legal team at a fraction of the cost, we’re driven to help you grow and succeed.
Here’s how it works:
- First, we’ll have an initial chat with you to learn more about your business and the level of legal support you need. Based on that, we’ll put together a bespoke proposal with a fixed monthly fee.
- Once you’re set up, we’ll discuss your immediate needs, so we can get started straight away.
- We’ll keep in regular touch with you to ensure the subscription works for you. But if it’s not working for you, you can cancel anytime, on one month’s notice. Easy!
The service is aimed at covering the day-to day needs of a business. It doesn’t cover unusual events like litigation or major corporate transactions (which we can handle, but at an additional fee), or anything that is not within our core areas of expertise. See Expertise for more information.
Ready to take your business to the next level? Contact us
If you’re not quite ready for a subscription plan, but would like support for a specific legal need, we offer fixed pricing for projects – taking away the uncertainty of cost.
Here’s how it works:
We’ll have an initial meeting with you at no charge, to find out about your business and your project, and to explore whether we are a good fit.
We’ll then give you a bespoke fixed price for your work, based upon the complexity and value of the services we’re delivering. We’ll explain clearly what the quote does and doesn’t include and our estimated timeframe for the project.
You pay what you were quoted for, not for our time. So if the work takes us more time than we first thought, that’s on us.
We regularly help start-ups with:
- Company formation and structure
- Raising capital
- Issuing shares
- Shareholder agreements
- Website terms and privacy policies
- Contracts and terms of business
- Hiring your first team members
- Technology agreements
- And much more!
We regularly help scale-ups with
- Disputes and debt recovery
- Drafting one-off documents
- Legal advice on a specific matter
- Licensing and distribution agreements
- Appointing/removing directors
- Employment matters
- IP advice
- Employee Share schemes
- Data protection
- Share purchases or sales
See Expertise for more details.
Ready to nail that project? Contact us