If you’ve been offered a settlement agreement by your employer, you need expert legal advice so you can make an informed decision.
We make it simple:
- Online booking
- Fast turnaround time
- Online consultation
- Expert legal advice from an experienced solicitor
- Negotiation of terms with your employer if needed
- Introduction to an accredited career coach if it’s something you’re interested in exploring
And the best bit? It’s free – our fees are covered by your employer.
Here’s how it works:
- Once you’ve received your settlement agreement, book your consultation.
- We’ll send you an online form for you to fill in and upload your settlement agreement.
- At the consultation meeting, we’ll talk through your situation, and advise you on:
- any possible claims you may have against your employer
- the financial package you’ve been offered and
- the terms of your settlement agreement.
- You can then make a decision about whether to accept the agreement or not.
- If you want, we’ll request changes to the agreement with your employer.
- Once everyone is happy with the agreement, you can sign it. We’ll send the signed agreement to your employer with our signed adviser’s certificate. Once your employer returns the agreement signed by them, it becomes legally binding.
- If you’re interested, we’ll put you in touch with an accredited career coach who can offer a free session to explore how coaching might help with your next move.